PaleorXiv is a community-led open archive for Palaeontology research. We provide a free, non-profit platform for palaeontologists to upload their working papers, preprints, and published papers. We also provide options to link data and code, and for article versioning. PaleorXiv is dedicated to opening up palaeontological research and helping to build the future of scholarly communication.
We will be launching in the summer of 2017.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- For pre-launch submissions, please email us, and see our submission guidelines.
- A database of journal self-archiving (‘Green Open Access’) policies that publish Paleontology research can be found here.
PaleorXiv Steering Committee
This website represents our temporary blog and information portal. The platform is led by a Steering Committee comprised of members from the global Palaeontology community:
- Jon Tennant, Imperial College London, UK
- Jostein Starrfelt, University of Oslo, Norway
- Jérémy Anquetin, University of Fribourg and Jurassic Museum, Switzerland
- Dan Peppe, Baylor University, USA
- Caitlin Syme, University of Queensland, Australia
- Gabriel Ferreira, Universidade de São Paulo
Please email us if you would like to be involved.
Important links and media
- A guide to posting preprints (Open Science Framework)
- PaleorXiv on Wikipedia
- PaleorXiv in Nature News
- Discussion on citing preprints
- Call for pre-launch submissions