Welcome to your usual weekly roundup of interesting stuff that happened in the last week! Enjoy, and let me know if I’ve missed anything out. Previous week.
- Balanoff et al: The Endocranial Cavity of Oviraptorosaur Dinosaurs and the Increasingly Complex, Deep History of the Avian Brain.
- Henderson: A buoyancy, balance and stability challenge to the hypothesis of a semi-aquatic Spinosaurus Stromer, 1915 (Dinosauria: Theropoda).
Open Science News
- The European Research Council has announced it will be accepting preprints for future grant applications!
- Hartgerink: Verified, shared, modular, and provenance based research communication with the Dat protocol.
- Traag and Waltman: Systematic analysis of agreement between metrics and peer review in the UK REF.